Lush green meadows and forests, fresh mountain air and the sound of cow bells in the distance: everyday life is quickly forgotten while hiking in St. Johann im Pongau. Whether it's a leisurely hikeor a long mountain tourin the Pongau mountains – the majestic alpine world around our hotel in the Salzburger Land offers you the unforgettable outdoor experiences while hiking in St. Johann im Pongau.
Hiking in St. Johann im Pongau is a pleasure in many respects. Whether alone, as a single parent with a child or with the whole family – perfectly marked hiking routes lead you safely through the mountains around the Alpendorf. Anyone hiking here experiences boundless freedom, idyllic tranquillityand an unparalleled natural landscape.
We, your host family the Viehhausers, are enthusiastic hikers ourselves and often explore the mountains around St. Johann im Pongau. We know what hiking fans expect from a holiday at our accommodation in St. Johann in Pongau. We have carefully tailored the popular Tannenhof Hiking Service Packageto their interests. What hiking fans like you can expect?
- Weekly guided leisurely hikesto the most rewarding destinations, together with a member of the host family
- Backpacks and telescopic poles are available on loan free of charge
- When you return home you will enjoy the healthy hiking snack in one of the cosy parlours or on the panoramic terrace.
- Free photo service: Pictures on a CD as holiday souvenir
- After an adventurous hike in the Salzburg mountains, relax in our wonderful wellness and swimming complex or enjoy a soothing treatment in our beauty area.
- Combined with plenty of freshly refuelled oxygen, the healthy gourmet board will replenish your energy stores.